We’ll show you that real change starts with self. The process is Bolotology.
- AWARENESS is raised around the change. Why does the change need to take place? What learning needs to happen in order to achieve it? What is expected? What might happen if the change doesn’t take place? We look at where you are and where you need to be.
- Dare to DREAM. We must know what we want, see the perfect outcome and immerse ourselves fully into it. How will we know when we get there? What will it feel like? Look like? Sound like? Is it compelling? If it doesn’t excite me I’m unlikely to achieve it. The dream has to happen at every level, from the organisation as a whole, down to the team and individual.
- Once I have my dream, I’ll be hungry for the KNOWLEDGE to fulfill it. When I know where I’m heading and how it will be when I get there, I’ll be looking at how I learn what it is I need to know. However, don’t give it to me before I’m aware and dreaming, as it won’t make sense.
- We must take ACTION and do the work. We might have the awareness, the dream and the knowledge, but nothing will change if we don’t take action. The action can take many forms. Thinking differently in a recurring situation. Having a conversation. Giving feedback. Apologising. Practicing a technique. Whatever it is, do it. Otherwise we stay stuck.
- It is very rare to find a successful ‘tick-box’, or ‘launch it and leave it’ approach. If we want behaviour and skills to change, the mind-set has to be aligned. Human beings don’t change the way they show up overnight. Only by focusing long enough, hard enough and often enough can change happen. So, REVISITING the awareness, dream, knowledge and action is the final and often the most crucial piece of the puzzle.