What makes a great leader? We have a few theories.
We believe great leaders are first and foremost self-aware. They know their strengths, yet they accept their flaws and they own them. Great leaders:
- Are excellent role models.
- Value diversity.
- Manage under-performance and recognise high performance.
- Set clear, consistent boundaries and expectations.
- Listen to hear.
- Have a strength based approach.
If only all your leaders could become great leaders. With our help, they can.
How we support leadership change
- We support leaders to raise their self-awareness by challenging old beliefs.
- We inspire them to become less rigid and more flexible, whilst maintaining their authenticity.
- We support them in their responses to the emotions of others.
- We show them how to provide the clarity of purpose that brings out real belief within a team.
- We help them to engage, inspire and challenge their people to increase business performance.